Healthy Cities and Living Conference
The ideal of healthy city is to promote a suitable environment for healthy living. How to support healthy living by creative design of service and product has been an urgent issue following a rapid transformation of population structure and living style. Thus, a trans-disciplinary team consisting of members from the realms of urban planning, public health, emergency medicine and industrial design was organized under the 2014 National Cheng Kung University Top-Notch Project. The goal is to expand the research capacity for resolving this issue. Based on this aim, Healthy Cities and Living Conference 2016 will encourage both theoretical and practical debates to further promote the academic exchange and collaboration.
Themes and Subtopics
● Healthy cities and public policies
● Healthy cities and spatial planning
● Active ageing and chronic disease prevention
● Friendly design product for ageing service
● Friendly visual design and service for the elderly
May 30 ~ June 02, 2016
National Cheng-Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
Please send abstract by log on to: http://2016hclceng.weebly.com/submission.html
● Please submit an abstract with max. 300 words (in English) by 31 March 2016.
● Acceptance decision notification of corresponding authors by 07 April 2016.
● For accepted abstracts, a proceedings paper should be submitted by 30 April 2016.
Please visit conference website: http://2016hclceng.weebly.com/ for detail information. You can also contact the Organizing Committee via email@example.com.